Pad printing is popular in the promotional, industrial/manufacturing, safety, wedding and cosmetic industries.
The process of pad printing uses flexible silicone pads to transfer an inked image from an etched plate onto the surface of a product. Because of the flexibility in the pad, it is possible to print on irregular surfaces.
*Image above shows hockey puck / stress ball pad printing
Advantages of Pad Printing:
- Printing on a variety of shapes; flat, round, concave, convex, dimpled (ex. Golf Ball)
- Printing on a variety of substrates; plastic, metal, wood, glass, rubber
- Highly durable inks produce quality graphics and resolution
- Capable of printing very fine detail
- Cost effective for medium-large runs of 1 or 2 colours
(Typical quantities are 500-5000)
Because we print on customer own goods, pricing is done on a quote basis.
Click here to contact us for a quote or call 403-266-5776 to speak with us directly.