Pad printing is a process that uses flexible silicone pads to transfer an inked image from an etched plate onto the surface of a product. Because of the flexibility in the pad, it is possible to print on irregular surfaces.
Check out our pad printing collection and scroll down for more information!
Advantages of Pad Printing:
- Printing on a variety of shapes; flat, round, concave, convex, dimpled (ex. Golf Ball)
- Printing on a variety of substrates; plastic, metal, wood, glass, rubber
- Highly durable inks produce quality graphics and resolution
- Capable of printing very fine detail
- Cost effective for medium-large runs of 1 or 2 colours
Popular in the promotional, industrial/manufacturing, safety, wedding and cosmetics industries.
(Typical quantities are 500-5000)
Because we print on customer own goods, pricing is done on a quote basis.
Click here to contact us for a quote or call 403-266-5776 to speak with us directly.
Setup Fee: $50
Minimum Charge: $120
Be sure to let us know how many colours your artwork is, the material of your product, and any unpacking/packaging that is involved as these factors affect the price.
Are You Ready to Place Your Order?
Please make sure to include all relevant information in your request.
We will contact you by phone to confirm your order.